Meet the Band: Mr Clyne



In thinking of why music is significant and how I became involved, I’ve come to realise its impact on every aspect of my life. Friends, politics, esteem, the list would be exhaustive. It is perhaps why it is so personal to me and at times why I find it challenging - like a couple of sirloins dangling from a hot air balloon (or hanging out with Elon Musk, apparently) - the stakes are high. 

Music has been measured in milestones, a reminder of the best and worst moments of life, it has been the foundation of the odd road I’ve taken in pursuing it.  It’s a debt I couldn’t settle if I devoted every spare waking moment to it but having a project, people, musicians and songs you enjoy certainly helps matters.  These events and all deserve their own mention and will get aired in time.

Thanks and please enjoy the music,

Ian.

Comments